We’re experts at New Construction Lending
Whether you are buying a home in a neighborhood that a builder is building for you or building a custom home with the builder of your choice, Weber Mortgage can help with financing from start to finish.
Here are a few situations where you should consider new construction lending (click on the program for more info):
- Buying a New Construction home from a builder – if the builder has a Preferred Lender and offers to pay closing costs only if you use them don’t assume this is going to be your best option. Sometimes this comes at the cost of a higher rate or fees that don’t really save you money!
- Buying land and choosing a builder to build a custom home on it – this program has a few more moving parts than most loan programs. It requires purchasing land, financing the build and then arranging permanent financing.
- Buying an existing home and renovating it – more and more people are enjoying buying a dated home and completely renovating it. This program has some unique requirements as well.
What makes Weber Mortgage Experts at New Construction Lending?
- We’ve been doing this since 1999 – Weber Mortgage is one of the longest operating local mortgage brokers in the city of Birmingham and the state of Alabama.
- We’re a Preferred Lender with multiple builders – our Preferred Lender relationships have allowed us to do hundreds of loans on New Construction properties. Nothing beats experience for creating expertise!
- We’ve been the customer on all these products – whether building custom, buying from a builder or renovating a new purchase we’ve actually done these loans ourselves so we know exactly what to expect and can offer wise counsel to help guide you through the process.